Sunday, August 1, 2010

Def: Magic Bullet

  1. (idiomatic) A simple remedy to a difficult or complex problem, especially a cure for a disease.

Recently we (Karon and I) acquired a T@b camper.  Reading thru blogs and posts and facebook updates -- everyone names their T@b, I thought to myself "I'm not going to do that."  However, I feel to be "part" of the community I should.  So..let it be, the Magic Bullet.  The hopes of this magic bullet is simply stated above; "a simple remedy to a difficult or complex problem....cure for a disease."  What difficulty or disease do we have?  The same one that every other working American has....the need for escape.  That's just what the T@b will do.  

I'm active duty Air Force, stationed in Denver, CO and keep a very hectic schedule.  Karon is currently an unemployed chef, but we are both avid lovers of the great outdoors.  We plan to travel with our beloved golden retriever Kayle and on a few trips our little Yorkie Chase.  I'm also an amateur photographer and hope to utilize the T@b for photo trips.  All in all -- we're thrilled to get on the road as soon as possible!  

America...here we come...in our Magic Bullet -- a cure for our disease.  

Happy Trails.  


No comments:

Post a Comment